Positioned between Martin Place and Pitt Street Mall at 130 Pitt Street, offers approximately 38 metres of street frontage as part of its total (approximate) 10,893sqm. Consisting of 2 levels of retail space and 13 levels of commercial space and a façade presenting directly to the public, centrally located across from Martin Place.
Works include complete design and construction of the following elements:
- Re-alignment of ground floor & mezzanine retail tenancies to cater for high end retail tenants;
- Amendments to façade at Pitt street elevation to tie in with the surrounding heritage architecture;
- Adjustment to Pitt street awning;
- Re-configuration of existing carpark; and
- New café positioned within Lees Court.
Scope of Service
GJ was appointed as project manager to close out head contractor appointment and oversee the project's construction phase as project manager and superintendent.