Owned by Frondell Properties, the near 10 acre site is located 28km south-east of Melbourne’s CBD in Mulgrave. The site currently has operating office and warehouse facilities and community usage as Mulgrave’s Sunday Farmers Market.
The client was seeking to undertake a mixed use development, providing Mulgrave with a range of uses and services that aim to harness community cohesion and support long-term communal growth. The development will comprise; allied health services, childcare facilities, retail, commercial and residential that stand the test of time. The Farmers Market function will be maintained and enhanced with shared outdoor spaces that support community interaction and support the vision for long-term growth.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
Gallagher Jeffs scope of works include:
- Facilitate market and demographic research
- Define the development brief
- Undertake a Highest and Best Use Study
- Prepare feasibility models, forecasting commercial returns
- Manage design development, and ensuring that yield is maximised
- Manage the re-zoning & town planning permit approvals
- Liaising with stakeholders, including potential tenants
- Project reporting and administration
- Support Frondell to negotiate with potential funders, lessees and customers to achieve target product mix.