Scope of services
After working with The Zionist Council of Victoria to acquire stage government funding for part of the project, Gallagher Jeffs was subsequently appointed to manage the delivery of the project from concept design to hand over. The facility itself required reconfiguration, refurbishment and extension to an existing eighty year old building for use as a community centre and library.
Our services included:
- Appointment of design consultants and broader consultant team
- Concept design and client approval process
- Design and documentation for council approval
- Detailed design
- Hard dollar tender process
- Management of contractor to completion
After completion of the library construction works, design of a security wall around the premises was submitted to council and has been approved for construction to take place in 2012.
Zionist council of Australia
Government, Community & Aged Care