Scope of services
Gallagher Jeffs was appointed to manage the construction delivery of the Leibler Yavneh College multi-purpose hall after detailed design was completed by the architect and services consultants.
Gallagher Jeffs was tasked with the management of the construction tender process beginning with the preparation of the tender package, managing requests for information, tender evaluation, contractor recommendation and negotiation on behalf of the school.
At completion the new multi-purpose hall includes:
- Modern audio visual equipment
- Electronic, retractable auditorium style seating
- Professionally equipped gymnasium
- New Canteen with a modern kitchen and seated dining area
- Landscaped courtyard
- Large staff room
- Conference room
- Additional class rooms
- VCE common room
- Jewish Studies and Informal Education area
- Administrative offices
- Further storage space